NVIDIA nTune is the ultimate utility for accessing, monitoring, and adjusting your system components, including temperature and voltages with clear, user-friendly control panels. Overclock your system for highest performance or underclock it for near silent operation. All changes are performed within the Microsoft Windows interface – enabling full functionality without the need to make changes in the BIOS and reboot your system.
This is a complete, updated release of the NVIDIA nTune. You are not required to install a previous version of this application before installing the latest version.
nTune 5.05 adds support for GPU temperature monitoring and overclocking on all motherboards. On nForce motherboards where specific BIOS support is not available, only basic functionality will be available.
Products support for advanced motherboard monitoring features:
- nForce 220, nForce 220D, nForce 415 and nForce 420D
- nForce2 and nForce2 400
- nForce2 Ultra and nForce2 Ultra 400
- nForce2 400R and nForce2 Ultra 400Gb
- nForce3 150 and nForce3 PRO 150
- nForce3 250, nForce3 250Gb and nForce3 PRO 250
- nForce4 Pro 2200, nForce4 Ultra, and nForce4 SLI
- nForce 590 SLI, nForce 570 SLI, nForce 570 Ultra, nForce 550