- Windows XP users must install Service Pack 1, at a minimum, prior
to attempting to install this package. Failure to do so will result in
the inability to support USB 2.0.
- Installation of DirectX 9.0 or higher is required in order to use NVMixer.
- First driver release to support nForce4 XE motherboards.
- General compatibility fixes.
Windows XP Driver Versions:
- Ethernet NRM driver version 5.09 (WHQL)
- Network management tools version 5.09
- SMBus driver version 4.50 (WHQL)
- Installer version 4.93
- IDE SATARAID driver version 6.22 (WHQL)
- IDE SATA_IDE driver version 6.22 (WHQL)
- RAIDTOOL application version 6.22