- New logo, icons and “about window” designed by Eberhard Klauke. Thank you very much, Eberhard!
- Added new SLI modes (Bloom, 3-way and for DX10 exclusively: 4-way)
- Support of all the latest cards up to the 9600 GT
- Added OpenGL multi monitor options
- All new profile management, which allows to override all options in nVidia’s predefined profiles, including AA and AF prevention.
- Profiles can now be reverted to their original state as they were predefined by nVidia.
- New “Shadow-Profiles”, which are replacing (overshadowing) predefined profiles automatically, if the user changes a predefined option.
- The nHancer service is now optional. nHancer runs without the service, but only if started with administrator rights. The installer has the option to install nHancer without the service.
- Added a text search box to find a profile. Just type away and nHancer will show only profiles matching the entered text.
- Added a new profile type filter. Click on the filter icon to see all filter options.
- Several new Anti-Aliasing modes: 8xSQ, 2xQ, 4x9tap