What's new in GeForce Experience 3.20.1
Use Hundreds of ReShade Filters with Freestyle and Ansel
Newly Optimized Games
- GeForce Experience is the easiest way to customize the look of your gameplay with Freestyle Game Filters and to capture beautiful photographs with Ansel Photo Mode. With the latest Game Ready Driver and GeForce Experience update, gamers can tap into hundreds of ReShade filters and easily apply them in their favorite games using Freestyle or Ansel in-game overlay. Read more about this update here.
- GeForce Experience takes the hassle out of PC gaming by configuring your game’s graphics settings for you. To optimize your game, go to the Games Tab, click on the game tile, and hit "Optimize". The following games are now supported: Age of Wonders: Planetfall, Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey, Blair Witch, Borderlands 3, Chernobylite, Children of Morta, Code Vein, Control, Cube World, Deliver Us The Moon, eFootball PES 2020, FIFA 20, Final Fantasy VIII Remastered, Gears 5, Greedfall, GRID, Hunt Showdown, Madden NFL 20, Ni no Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered, ONINAKI, Planetside Arena, Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville, Remnant: From the Ashes, SCP: Secret Laboratory, Silver Chains, Spyro Reignited Trilogy, The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan, The Isle, The Surge 2, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince, UBOAT, and Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot.
- an issue where the mouse cursor was missing from recording.
- an issue where a game is minimized when enabling the in-game overlay.
- an issue where screenshot was not working after closing HDCP content playback.
- an issue where FPS counter was flickering in the XBox game bar window.
- an issue with duplicate game detection if drive root "C:" was added to scan path.